FINANCIAL COMPLEX LTD.
MANAGER / SECRETARY
To assist in daytoday operations, planning and organization, maintaining efficient systems and processes, and interacting with staff, contractors and service providers, in order to support high quality and efficient running of Government buildings.
- Answer and appropriately direct telephone calls from outside contractors, maintenance supervisor and interdepartmental personnel.
- Departmental contact person for maintaining permanent financial records of all transactions, payments and accounts receivable reports.
- Initiate, track, invoice and complete use of buildings for both internal and external departments and Government buildings.
- Compile monthly maintenance and materials expenditure reports.
- Assemble data and submit monthly reports for general maintenance, building rehabilitation, maintenance of grounds and contracted services expenditures.
- Plan, direct and coordinate all building operations, maintenance and improvements through effective management of contract staff and maintenance supervisors.
- Monitor contractors and maintenance supervisor work to ensure adequacy of work/services received, as well as compliance with terms and conditions of contracts.
- To prepare Board minutes and respond to correspondence.
- To report to the Chairman and Board of Directors.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Admin., Project Management or Related Field
- OR Five (5) years work experience in a related field.
- Computer Literacy, experienced use of Microsoft Office programs
- Bookkeeping, accounting and construction procedures and terminology required
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to carry out procedures involving multiple components and people
- Experience with facility management to include building operations, maintenance and improvements.
- Experience in procurement activities of equipment and labor purchases to include preparing estimates, obtaining bids and submitting certification documents to assure invoices are complete and accurate.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: October, 15th ,2013
SEND APPLICATION TO:
Board of Directors
Financial Complex Ltd.
PO Box 218, St. George’s, Grenada, W.I
your message, you agree to indemnify the owners, employees, agents and
representatives of the nnpnews.com website and to hold them harmless
from any and all claims and liabilities (including attorneys fees)
resulting from any material posted to the NNP Discussion forum, or from
any acts resulting from participants' use of this forum. We reserve the right to remove any messages
posted containing nudity, obscenities, threatening, abusive, libelous or defamatory
reserves the right
to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the
event of a troll,complaint or legal action arising
from any message posted by you. Please try to keep the forum discussions
clean as possible.